Friday, November 1, 2013

The reason

The departure is getting really close, and I felt the need to explain a bit more this trip and this blog, as many people I've talked too find it insane...
They may be right, but I've found as well many blogs describing long/round the world (RTW) trips which are IMHO as insane as mine:
- the most classical: several months to do a real round the world, with often some surface sectors done cycling in Asia.
- the cheapest : only on miles.
- the one without baggage, even carry on luggage
- the one traveling the roads the less traded


After reading few posts of these, I don't find myself THAT insane. On top of the geek objective (see previous post), Traveling alone for that long will also be a challenge (no one to blame if everything goes wrong :) ), and finally, it can be considered as a medical/psychological experiment: how the body and the mind react to all these flights... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment