Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The day I flew 19 hours

MEL-LAX-DFW DAL-MSY

Everything went perfectly,
The A380 stopped on time

no issue at all at the LAX custom (except a huge queue, but I read my book for 15 minutes and finally it was good).
I've been put on standby on the previous flight LAX-DFW, and I got a (middle) seat > I've slept for 2 hours during this flight, but woke up on the American Airline home airport:
New and Old livery

The 1Above drink, which taste more or less some lime juice. is actually efficient as I've been able to be awake at the right times during this journey.
Transfering from DFW to DAL (Dallas Love Field, the old Dallas Airport, now used for low cost flights) was with a shared shuttle, dropping off first another customer in the opposite direction... the spare hour was mandatory to spend on the Texas road :-)
The Lone Star State

The SouthWest experience was a breeze: very very pleasant from A to Z

Love Field, peaceful and quiet airport



I'm now at a hostel in New Orleans, with a pretty nice Chrysler Town and Country, and will probably eat in the French quarter tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment